Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   W.I.S.S.A 2011 !

W.I.S.S.A 2011 !

Messagepar PowerZone » Lun 01 Nov 2010 19:45

Voilà le nouveau site de la WISSA 2011 !!!

http://www.wissa2011.org/wissa2011/en
PowerZone

Re: W.I.S.S.A 2011 !

Messagepar Denis » Lun 01 Nov 2010 19:55

Y vas tu ???

dis oui :bounce: :bounce:
Denis

Messagepar PowerZone » Lun 01 Nov 2010 21:28

Sa va dépandre des sponcers mon chum!!!$$$

Je suis en train de faire ..... et je vous donnes des news des que c'est fait ... !!!

Si y a des gens qui ont des suggestions de sponcers ; feel free to let me know !!!

MERCI !!!
PowerZone

Messagepar admin » Mar 23 Nov 2010 17:58

Voici le texte promo de la WISSA 2011 sur kitemovement.com (http://kitemovement.com/2010/11/23/ice- ... a-finland/)

A suivre du 25 février au 6 mars 2011.

Espérons que Simon pourra participer. Si y en a d'entre vous qui ont des suggestions de commanditaires, contactez Simon (PowerZone)

WISSA (World Ice and Snow Sailing Association) is a traditional annual event, World Champoinship, this time will be the 31st one. Racers mostly from Finland, Russia, Baltic States, Poland and Canada, but also from France, Holland, German speaking region, Belgium, Scandinavia and many other places gather to one location for an entire week. There are several classes in this sport, WISSA is the only event where all of them are present in one place.

There are several classes and nowhere but at WISSA you can see all of them at once. There are World Champions, veterans of many years and beginners all together. Days are for racers, evenings for making friends, parties and stories, nights are for waxing and perfecting the equipment. There are no secrets in waxing room and best copies are made at 3 a.m.!

Volunteers are doing huge work and no race can be held without their help. That work gives a satisfaction of a dream becoming true, team of motivated people among the World’s best winter sailors and many memories from both days and nights.

No thanks are too many for the sponsors. They make the thing happen, their trust and help are also giving the result. WISSA makes it to local and foreign news, videos from the event are watched also many years after the race and image of the winter sport is non-comparable. Pictures tell what it is about – power of nature, strong elements, fresh air and freedom of movement.

For spectators WISSA offers a chance to see best racers and equipment, talk or even have a go with latest gear, witness great speeds and stamina and of course attend the evening life as well. It is seldom to have a possibility to see such a large event, so especially when the wind forecast is good, it is worth of coming long way to see it.

Program:

Prior to WISSA there will be a WWEC race on a previous weekend (Open Class, slalom and course race). All kites and wings are welcome to practice at the same time.

* Fri 25th Feb: Preparations, demos
* Sat 26th Feb: WWEC race, free practice
* Sun 27th Feb: WWEC race, free practice, WISSA registration, WWEC prize giving and WISSA party in the evening
* Mon 1st Mar: WISSA practice, WISSA opening in the evening
* Tue 2nd – Thu 3th: WISSA races in all disciplines and classes according to wind conditions, priority on Kite Cross, course races and slalom
* Fri 4th – Sat 5th: WISSA races, priority on Kite Cross, Marathon and Freestyle
* WISSA Champinship Awards and Party on Sat evening
* Sun 6th: Demos, Freeride, videos, leaving home…
Équipe KiteForum.ca
Un Forum pour les Riders par des Riders
admin
Site Admin

Retour vers FULL KITE