Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   Ozone Edge 2011

Re: Ozone Edge 2011

Messagepar Denis » Lun 15 Nov 2010 18:13

bien hate de tester ou voir cette 15m

une review mais ca reste un pro ride de ozone donc biaiser

http://www.flyozone.com/kitesurf/en/pro ... timonials/

CHIP WASSON

After spending considerable time on the new 2011 Edge I have come to some exhilarating conclusions. When flying the 13 or 15 in borderline ride able conditions I was amazed at the kites ability to stay in the air and deliver power while other kites were falling out of the sky left and right. The new edge is a light wind MACHINE, especially the 15m.

Generally large kites tend to pull one down wind but the 2011 Edge allows one to point as well as the smaller sizes. My hunch is that this kite will be the preferred light air racing sweet spot in anyone’s quiver. This kite will also allow one to free ride in conditions that we used to think were un-ride able. The performance of this “big kite” is far superior on all points of sail to any other big kite that I have ridden.

The smaller sizes are also insane. They fly as though there is almost nothing at the end of your lines but the delivery of power is pervasive yet controllable. Again, these kites are going to be RACE MACHINES but they are also “the kite” to have for any high performance recreational rider who wants to have high end maximum performance. The new Edge goes up wind with ease and the down wind performance is stellar with no stall at the bottom of any down wind power stroke. The flight path of the kite is smooth and contiguous almost regardless of the input by the rider.

If there was an across the board kite that delivers high performance in all capacities for serious racing or cruising and boosting the 2011 Edge is it. It is my feeling that this kite will get any rider more time on the water than anything that is currently out there. This is my humble opinion
Denis

Messagepar flipper231 » Dim 21 Nov 2010 23:24

me souviens plus du website, c'est un magasin en Angleterre, j'aime bien leur façon de recommander les tailles de kite.

For 10 to 25 knots a rider of the following weight range should use the following size kite:

45-60kg 7m
60-70kg 9m
70-85 kg 11m
80-95kg 13m

To ride in more than 25 knots, it’s best to step down one size.
flipper231

Messagepar flipper231 » Dim 21 Nov 2010 23:39

ca ca vient du website Ozone...
Faster habdling...
Using the foundations of the 2010 design, we have taken the new Edge to an even higher level. Incorporating only 5 struts for weight savings and increased canopy flex, this has resulted in faster handling, reduced drag, improved lift and better up & down wind performance.

EDGE Design & Performance Features >>
New 5 strut construction for weight savings & increased canopy flex
New high volume inflate/deflate valve for quicker setup and pack down
New tip line guard and leading edge ends
New strut construction for improved canopy stability
New Contact Water Control System
4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
Insane upwind and downwind abilities
Extreme hang-time and lift
Huge de-power range
Comparable feeling throughout the size range
One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
2 trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
flipper231

Précédent

Retour vers FULL KITE