Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   Civisme...

Re: Civisme...

Messagepar Sam99 » Sam 07 Mai 2016 15:16

Ce commentaire est le dernier pour clore le sujet. J'ai écris cela suite a un commentaire que j'aurais du seulement parler d'une partie de l'histoire... Donc cacher le reste ?

In a situation like this. You dont base your analyze on just a part of the history. You must at least try to understand much or all the history. it is a very basic principle and, if you dont do that, you risk to write things that are not correct in relation to the whole history and all the facts...

May be, I dont know, something similar have already happen, and if we dont understand and write all the story, it should happen again.

So if you want me to give comments only about the rescue and dont tell anything about the rest ?

You want me to hide the biggest part so, it is not the best way to inform and help for a situation like this not happen again.

So I agree, in relation of what I understand now, I remove the worst thing I wrote about the captain because it was not very friendly to receive a bottle already open...

It should have be may be a more cheaper bottle but not open, question of basic respect.

I will post this text also in french, so it should be the end of this episod.
Sam99

Re: Civisme...

Messagepar Sam99 » Dim 08 Mai 2016 04:26

J'ai écris cela suite aux derniers commentaires sur kiteforum USA. Je le copie ici juste pour les informations importantes de sécurité. Aussi pour reconnaître l'aide et les compétences, etc.

Voici :

It is true I had a line arround my neck. No mirror so I didn't know I had this line arround my neck. I hope there will be no next time, but, I know now it is important to check to remove line arround you and your neck.

To say I didn't say thank you is a big thing ? I am not sure I didn't say thank you, may be not enough loud, or I was not looking directly the person because looking down to the floor of the boat ?

In fact, when in the boat, they ask me politely to sit down on the floor of the boat. And i said you saved my life and talked about what he was drinking ? So to say you were not grateful when you said you saved my life sound particular to me ?

May be a basic cultural difference ? Also, it is true the boat came directly at the right position so he knows very well how to do this kind of rescue very safely. May be coast guard dont know so well how to do it and it could be dangerous.

Once I found on Internet a document with all rescue procedure in the ocean : Boat, helicopter, conscious, unconscious, etc.

And it was from France. So I think in France they have a central organisation that regulate at least a little in this subject.

Somebody wrote I think it's in french : We dont know how to react... And it is exactly the situation.

In the boat I was thinking of what to do to in this situation, without money on me. So I thought about the standard international gift : Alcohol and I asked what he was drinking.

I said thank you may be not enough loud, but for me to say just thank you loud and looking in the eyes was not enough.

http://federation.ffvl.fr/sites/ffvl.fr ... esurfV2(BD).pdf

Thank you
Sam99

Précédent

Retour vers FULL KITE